IF YOU CAPTURE MOTORING OFFENCES, ANTISOCIAL OR INCONSIDERATE DRIVING PLEASE DO THE FOLLOWING:
- Use the operation SNAP contact us form to give details of the incident.
- DO NOT post on social media. If you have already done so, please remove the footage immediately.
WHAT HAPPENS NEXT?
An email will be sent to the relevent police force in Wales and you will be duly contacted to give further details of the incident.
WHAT HAPPENS IF THE POLICE DECIDE TO PROCEED WITH YOUR COMPLAINT?
- We will need the whole, unedited, footage of your journey, not just the incident.
- Footage will need to be submitted either on a SD card, memory stick, or CD.
- We will advise you on this process when we notify you that your complaint is being progressed.
- We will not accept edited clips or footage from social media.
- You may be required to attend court as a witness.
- Be aware that your camera will be recording your actions as well.
- The driving/riding of all parties will be reviewed and action taken as appropriate.
- You will be required to complete a statement.