SEARCH FOR SAFETY CAMERA SITES IN WALES
- Every camera within the GoSafe area complies with the Welsh Government (WG) guidance on where cameras can be placed. How and when cameras are deployed depends on the accident history and road safety problem at each location.
- Please note: the actual locations for mobile safety camera vans on this map are within the signed area of the site and not specifically where the vans park.
- Whilst we try to keep the list of our cameras up to date, please note we may enforce at locations not listed below, for example during operations with a wider road safety objective.
- Our mobile camera sites for Core and Community Concern (Exceptional) sites are listed, we also have operational sites which are used for specific road safety issues such as our "20mph rule outside schools" campaign. These are not listed. The vast majority of our mobile enforcement is at our Core and Community Concern (Exceptional) sites
- The absence of a camera plotted below does not negate an offence. All speed limits should be adhered to, not just where you believe there may be enforcement. There are no enforcement free times, and no enforcement free locations.
- - Click on a region to show a list of cameras in that area.
- - Enter a keyword such as a town or road name.
- - For more information about a camera location and for statistics relating to that site, click on a camera icon.
- - Click on the hotspots on the map to view cameras in that area
- - Remember: for your own safety it is important to drive at a safe and legal speed wherever you are, not just where you think safety cameras may be in operation. Outside of the safety camera scheme, police officers can still enforce speed limits on any roads using camera or in-car equipment.
- - Details supplied are correct as of January 2016.